Rules & Regulations
For a pleasant stay, please observe the following Guidelines and Regulations:
- Quite time 11:00 pm – 8:00 am Please keep any music or noise to a minimum during the day.
- Children age 12 or younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- Visitors must check in at the office and vacate the premises by 10:00 p.m.
- Check out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Pets are welcome. Please be responsible and scoop after your pet and dispose of refuse properly. Leash and accompany pets at all times. While pets are welcome; Pets are not welcome in the pool area, bathhouse, The Willows’ Lodge or restaurant. Mountain Lake Marina also has implemented a breed restriction, only non-aggressive dog breeds please.
- RV site guests may request use of a tent on their site for children at check in. Please consult staff.
- Campfires are permitted in designated fire rings/pits and must be attended.
- Trailers must be stored in the trailer storage area during your stay and are not allowed in parking lots or RV sites. Boats may not at any time be parked or stored in parking lots or RV sites.
- Boat slips must be rented at the office. Boat trailers must be moved to trailer storage and out of the Marina Parking lot as soon as the boat is launched. Trailers left in the parking lot are subject to towing.
- ATV and Golf Cart friendly. Please observe Tennessee State Law regarding these vehicles. (Dirt bikes are not allowed.)
- Observe 5mph speed limit for all vehicles including ATVs and golf carts.
- ABSOLUTELY: NO FIREWORKS or FIREARMS; guests will be evicted without refund.
- Intoxication, profanity, and/or abusive language will not be tolerated. Any fighting or disruptive behavior is grounds for immediate eviction without refund.
- Please observe Pool Rules. No lifeguard on duty!!!
- Please keep your site and area around your site clean.
- Dispose of garbage in designated dumpster(s). Garbage should not be left out overnight.
- We urge our Guests to use common sense and if you’re not sure, please ask our staff.